Sky Q App
Using the Sky Q app
When you're at home
- Watch live TV, Catch Up TV and your recordings.
- Record shows and series to your Sky Q box.
- Download on-demand shows to your Sky Q box.
- Download recordings and on-demand shows to your device.
When you're away from home
- Watch live TV or Catch Up TV.
- Download on-demand shows to your device using WiFi.
- Watch shows you've downloaded to your device.
Please note: You’ll need a Sky Q Multiscreen subscription to watch and download recordings from your Sky Q box on the Sky Q app.
Please note: Not all of your recordings can be downloaded to your device because of contractual agreements for certain shows. The same applies to watching live TV and watching or downloading on-demand shows when you’re away from home.
Sky Q app accessibility features
- The app works well with accessibility settings - you can invert colours for greater contrast, zoom to magnify the screen or use Voice Over to help you find shows to watch, record or download.
- The app has been developed to work well with Voiceover. It’s available to help you navigate across our app in the iOS and Android version. We created a user guide for Voiceover on the tablet version of the app.
- You can stream shows from your Sky box onto the Sky Q app with Audio Description if you’ve set it to ON on your Sky Q box.
- We’re upgrading our systems to enable subtitles on the app.