Changing the mouse pointer
The mouse pointer changes depending on where it is and what you're doing. There are ways you can make your mouse pointer more visible and easier to find.
Changing the mouse pointer on your computer
If you use Windows or Mac OSX you can change the way your mouse pointer looks and behaves.
In Windows you can make your mouse pointer larger, change or invert its colour, display a trail behind as it moves, and show its location when you press the Control key.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click the Start button, or press the Windows key.
- Type Ease of Access Center, then press the Enter key.
- Select Make the mouse easier to use.
If you use Windows you can find more information on the Microsoft website:
In Mac OSX you can make your mouse pointer larger and adjust its movement sensitivity.
- Open System Preferences from the Dock or through the Apple icon.
- Open the Universal Access pane.
- Select the Mouse tab.