If you have a disability and would like support from Sky Customer Services, or would like to learn more about the how we can help you to get the most from Sky, please get in touch with the Accessible Customer Service team. They can be contacted using the following methods:
- Live Chat – please use the dialogue box on the right hand side of the page to chat online with a member of the Accessible Customer Service team
- Online form: help request form
- Telephone: 0344 241 0333 (Republic of Ireland: 0818 71 98 09)
- British Sign Language via an interpreter: BSL Live
- Email: email@example.com
If you would prefer not to use the phone, you can use a textphone that lets you make typed phone calls. Find out more about textphones
- TextPhone: 0344 241 0535 (Republic of Ireland: 0818 71 98 49)
By selecting SignVideo BSL Live you can use your webcam to speak with a member of the Accessible Customer Service team in British Sign Language via an interpreter. For more information, please read the instructions after following the link.
We can also provide printed material in alternative formats (Braille, Large Print and Audio CD). For more information, please visit the alternative formats section.
Please note that the Accessible Customer Service team is only equipped to respond to queries from customers with disabilities. All non-accessibility related enquiries should be directed to the Sky Help Centre.